Sunday 22 July 2007

ACTION! For the unforgettable FAINT SWEET DIZZINESS...

Ok, guys! Let’s try to cheer ourselves up because nobody else is willing to do that for us! So, let’s try to start again! This new beginning requires us to take action. And I am going to be the first one to do so...

Let’s try to think, all of us together and to act like these infamous so called “think-tanks” of all those great companies that try to makes us feel smaller and more helpless on an every day basis.

What is it that makes us happy? What is it that makes you happy? What makes me feel like that the world is spinning, what provokes that faint sweet dizzines (memory from our childhood?), the promise that everything is possible and a happy end is just around the corner?

I can think of a lot of things right now. But it is of most importance in this so called “Thought Experiment” to open our minds to different things, new favorites that we seemed to take for granted or just ignored, and....to let the words and the feelings flow.

You never know. (Or do you?...) It might be a whole new experience! Or it might not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if I called you, sent you mails and sms...went out to the streets and scream your name, tried to indulge you with promises. you have disappeared my love...and I don't know what else to try in order to prevent you from more unforgettable faints..

Anonymous said...

What if I called you, sent you mails and sms...went out to the streets and scream your name, tried to indulge you with promises. you have disappeared my love...and I don't know what else to try in order to prevent you from more unforgettable faints..